SIMPLE FUTURE TENSE- SHALL / WILL

Simple futute tense digunakan untuk menunjukkan suatu kejadian atau peristiwa yang akan terjadi atau di lakukan pada waktu yang akan datang._Untuk menunjukkan suatu rencana, “Will” digunakan untuk semua kata ganti._

I will / I’ll You will / You’ll _He will / He’ll She will / She’ll We will / We’ll They will / They’ll It will / It’ll

Future tense menggunakan keterangan waktu yang akan datang :

Tomorrow Next

Tomorrow morning Next week

Tomorrow afternoon Next month

Tomorrow evening Next year

Tomorrow night Next July, Spring, Monday

Will digunakan ketika kita memutuskan akan berbuat/ melakukan sesuatu ketika kita sedang berbicara.

A : What do you want to drink?_

B : I’ll have some coffee, please.

X : There is somebody waiting for you out side.

Y : Right. I’ll see him.


Wll digunakan untuk menawarkan atau untuk berbuat sesuatu (willengness):

A : This suitcase is very heavy

B : I will help you bring it.


X : The weather is very cold this evening.

Y : Don’t worry! I will lend you my jacket.

A : I have run out of my money.

B : Don’t worry! I’ll lend you some.

Will juga sering digunakan dengan kata-kata; Expect, Probably, Sure, and Think.

_I expect that she will come back tonight.

_I will probably come late tomorrow morning.

_I am sure they will enjoy staying with us for a

few days

Will digunakan untuk menunjukkkan suatu rencana

( prediction )

-.It will rain hard tonight

_.Who will win the game?

_.Their team will not win the game because they

don’t have good player.

Will you digunakan untuk menunjukkan suatu permintaan ( request ) atau undangan(invitation):

_. Will you hold the door open, please?

_. Will you close the door, please?

_. Will you stay with us tonight, please?

_. Will you lend me the novel, please?

Shall I …………. Shall we………….(dalam bentuk pertanyaan digunakan untuk menyarankan ( to make suggestion ) atau menawarkan sesuatu ( to offer )

_. Shall I pick him up tomorrow morning ?

_. Shall we meet at the station this afternoon?

_. Where shall we have lunch today ? Hok ben or

KFC ?

0 komentar: